Monday, September 30, 2013

Probability Free Response Review

We went over two AP problems in class today from the old AP exams, and I have to say, I'm very impressed at how well you guys did with them! Great job! Take those with you and be sure to study.

Of course, the best way to study stat (or any math class, for that matter) is to PRACTICE lots and lots of questions. I've found that some of the best resources are in the AP practice books that you can buy on Amazon.com. Now, if you haven't gotten around to doing that yet, a great alternative is to go to:

http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/members/exam/exam_information/8357.html

The questions we did today were from the 2011 exam and the 2010 exam. When you get to this page, scroll down and you'll see the questions, full-scale answer keys, and samples of student responses. AWESOME.

There are also solutions keys to the extra examples that I gave out in class, as well as sample student responses. 5 extra points on your next test if you can guess how old I'm going to be for my upcoming birthday correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment