Monday, September 16, 2013

For those who were on the Constitution Field Trip today....

Q: "Do I have to take my test tomorrow?"
A: Yes. You've known about it for roughly a week. Be on time tomorrow. The test is in the lecture hall.

Q: "How can I study for the test?"
A: 1) Review your notes and examples. Going online might also help you fill in the gaps where you don't understand.

2) Review the notes posted in this blog.

3) Do your review sheet that's due on Wednesday. The problems on it will help further your understanding of the statistical concepts. And if not, then make sure you ask me questions.

4) Come by my room and get some practice questions. I have both practice multiple choice and open response. Also, feel free to come by room 120 after school for some tutoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment